Thursday, February 7, 2013

Food For Thought Round 2


Cooking Blog: 2/7/2013

Happy New Year! I know it has been over a month now into the new year and all but it a has been a busy year so far! I have neglected my cooking blog for many months now (had a insane fall semester and an even crazier spring semester now) and need to really get back into it. I had so much fun last summer trying out simple recipes that were diverse yet delicious. I want to continue explore my cooking adventures and get in touch with my taste buds. Not to make cooking sound like a boring chore, but if I get into a routine of making simple recipes I will develop a burning passion for cooking. Thursdays will my night to cook (of course with the assistance with my boyfriend Dan so I don’t burn the kitchen down) The key to this blog is to not only learn how to cook and appreciate the art of cooking, but to keep it SIMPLE. I’m a college student and have zero time or an over flowing bank account so I want to make great recipes that are easy to make and affordable and the most important thing...HAVE FUN! :) Any comments, questions, concerns shoot me a message. I would love recipe ideas!
Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment